Will there be a brutal war between America and Iran? Donald Trump sends fighter jets

New Delhi: No middle ground appears to be emerging between the US and Iran, leading to a tense situation. The situation in the Middle East is once again expected to worsen. The US continues to interfere in Iran’s internal affairs and insists on ending its nuclear program.

While the US is engaged in resolving the issue through dialogue with Iran, the deployment of its Air Force and Navy in the Middle East is becoming a cause for concern. In the last 24 hours, the US has created a stir by sending more than 50 fighter jets towards Iran. This has now raised the spectre of another war. This has led to speculation that Donald Trump is preparing a major attack in the Middle East.

donald trump 4 2

Trump has warned Iran of consequences.

US President Donald Trump has been issuing repeated warnings to teach Iran a lesson. Even before the start of the second round of nuclear talks, he threatened Iran with consequences. Iran’s Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, also spoke of a befitting reply to the US.

According to a report by the American news website Axios, the Trump administration is preparing for a major war in the Middle East. This war will be on a scale beyond most Americans’ imagination. Sources claim that the US military operation in Iran could last several weeks. The US and Israel will also jointly carry out this operation.

donald trump 5 1

This will create a much more dangerous situation for the Iranian government. Last year, the US attacked Iran’s underground nuclear facilities. This attack will have a profound impact on the entire region. There is no significant public discussion about US military intervention in the Middle East between the US Congress and the public.

If a nuclear deal fails, there will be an attack.

By using so much military power in the Middle East, Trump has raised concerns. If a nuclear deal fails, the US will have to launch a major operation in the region. Currently, the hope of a compromise between the two countries appears slim. Trump advisers Jared Kushner and Steve Witkoff met with Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi for three hours in Geneva on Tuesday.

Both sides said progress was made in the talks, but differences remain deep. Furthermore, US Vice President J.D. Vance told Fox News that while the talks were good in some respects, it was clear that President Trump had set limits on several issues.

Follow on Google