White Sauce on its own, is a fine addition to a variety of dishes like chicken and vegetables – but it’s also the basis for many more complex recipes in Italian cuisine. Do make this creamy and delicious white sauce and do let us know how it turned out. #whitesauce #pastasauce #pasta
2 tbs Butter
2 tbs Plain Flour
1 Cups Milk
1 Bay Leaf – optional
Black Pepper Powder
– Heat butter in a pan and allow it to melt.
– Add plain flour to this butter and with the help of a whisk, mix them well.
– Allow it to cook for 2 mins.
– Cook it on a low flame and make sure there are no lumps.
– Add milk in two batches.
– While the mixture is simmering, poke cloves along with bay leaves in to half an onion and immerse it in to the milk mixture (optional).
– Cook the mixture for 7 to 8 mins.
– Check on the consistency of the sauce as per your needs.
– Remove the onion, bay leaf and cloves from the sauce once it is done.
– Season it with salt, black pepper and nutmeg powder.
For more quick & easy recipes , Please SUBSCRIBE this channel and press the bell icon , its FREE !
STAY HUNGRY , STAY FOODIE !